Ministry of Foreign and CARICOM Affairs. Consulate General in Nyc, U.S.A.
- Google +
Consulate General in Nyc, U.S.A.
The Consulate General of this Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in brand brand New York first started its doorways in 1970 and has functioned continuously since that year november.
The Consulate General happens to be situated at 125, Maiden Lane, 4 th Floor, nyc, NY 10038, and it is Monday that is open to from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm for Immigration and Administrative Services. The Consulate General is closed on particular Trinidad and Tobago and United States Of America holiday breaks. Please check the range of breaks with this web page.
The Consulate General in New York exercises consular jurisdiction into the following states of this eastern seaboard of this United States of America – Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, brand New Hampshire, nj-new jersey, nyc, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont. Most of the other states are included in our Embassy in Washington, D.C. Plus the Consulate General in Miami.
The main part and purpose of this workplace would be to handle consular relations between Trinidad and Tobago plus the US States to that the Consulate General is accredited to. Included in these are, inter alia:
- Providing solutions to residents of Trinidad and Tobago resident within the certain section of its jurisdiction;
- Providing solutions and information to non-citizens enthusiastic about visiting, learning, working, conducting business or purchasing Trinidad and Tobago;
- Advertising the passions of Trinidad and Tobago, including tradition, tourism, commerce, education and trade and investment, and developing mutually useful relationships in these as well as other strategic areas;
- Engaging and empowering the Trinidad and Tobago diaspora.
The Consulate General liaises utilizing the Ministry of Foreign and CARICOM Affairs, other federal federal Government Departments, public and private sector organizations and entities in Trinidad and Tobago, general general general public and private sector companies and diaspora groups in nyc plus the nine (9) states with its jurisdiction to perform its functions.
The Consulate General’s clientele includes citizens of Trinidad and Tobago resident in its section of jurisdiction in addition to tourists from Trinidad and Tobago, foreign residents interaction that is seeking Trinidad and Tobago, United states individuals and business entities along with new york, State as well as other federal government officials.
Directions and types for Applications and Renewals
Please pick an application according to your requirement
All costs compensated are non-refundable.
The Consulate General of this Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, nyc recommends that with impact from Thursday October 24, 2019, candidates for very first time device Readable Passports must request a consultation for distribution of these applications”. An applicant who’s got never ever been the owner of a device Readable Passport must contact the Consulate General to schedule the mandatory interview by emailing their demand to: firstname.lastname@example.org simply put, or calling: 1-212-682-7272 ext. 1136.
Vacancies at the Consulate General in nyc, U.S.A.
No vacancies at the moment.
The Consul General
Previous Consuls General consist of:
- Dr. Rudrawatee Nan Ramgoolam 2011 – 2015
- Dr. Harold Robertson 2004 – 2010
- Mr. Terrence Walker 1998 – 2004
- Mr. George McKenzie 1995 – 1998
- Mr. Learie Rousseau 1990 – 1995
- Mr. Babooram Rambissoon 1982 – 1990
- Ms. Shastri Ali 1981 – 1982
- Mr. Muhmad S. Dean Aziz 1978 – 1980
- Mr. Joseph Cooper 1974 – 1978
- Mr. Cecil Alleyne 1973 – 1974
- Mr. Wilfred S. Naimool 1970 – 1973
Please be encouraged that here is the website that is official the Consulate General of this Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in ny.
Consulate General associated with the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, nyc
J. Andre Laveau, Consul GeneralAddress: 125 Maiden Lane, 4th Floor Nyc, N.Y. 10038 nation: usa mobile: 1-212-682-7272 Fax: 1-212-232-0368 Email: email@example.com Internet site: http: //foreign.gov.tt/cgnewyork
Hours of operation: 8:00am-2:00pm – Immigration Services8:00am-2:00pm – Administrative Services8:00am-4:00pm – phone inquiries
January NEW Hours of operation for the public from 3rd. 2017: Monday to Friday (except 1st & 3rd Thursday of the thirty days)8:00am-2:00pm – Immigration & Administrative Services 8:00am-4:00pm – phone inquiries
1st and Thursday that is 3rd of month 8:00am-12:00pm – Immigration & Administrative Services 8:00am-4:00pm – Telephone inquiries