Marriages abroad of Filipino residents must duly be reported and registered.
Note: No visit is necessary to process your Report of Marriage during the Embassy. Kindly keep in mind that processing hours come from 9:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays except holidays.
Marriages abroad of Filipino residents must be reported and duly registered. The Philippine Embassy registers marriages of Filipino residents celebrated in Norway, Finland, Iceland, and Sweden.
An applicant may file a Report of Marriage and apply for passport renewal with change of surname to married name on the same day if applying in person. Please make reference to certain requirements for passport renewal right right here.
All papers perhaps perhaps not in English needs to be combined with an English interpretation.
- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage Form – bring four (4) finalized originals (Note: the proper execution happens to be fillable. You may enter information as required after which print out the shape with all the entries typed-in. Although you can help to save the blank type, this content may not be conserved if you work with Adobe Acrobat Reader. You’ll want to print out of the kind after filling it in. ) (If filing the Report of Marriage at A philippine honorary consulate (and never during the Embassy), please have field no. 20 signed first by way of a notarius publicus. )
- International wedding certification regarding the candidates, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Finland) or Apostillized by way of a authority that is competent the united states of wedding (for Norway, Iceland, and Sweden) – bring one (1) initial and four (4) photocopies; original is supposed to be came back to candidates (Note: In the event that document just isn’t in English, kindly have actually the document translated into English translation notarized, before having it authenticated/Apostillized. ) The authorities that are following Apostilles:
- Norway – County Governor/Fylkesmannen: https: //www. Fylkesmannen.no/en/People-and-society/Apostille-stamps-for-documents/
- Iceland – Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Iceland: https: //www. Government.is/ministries/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/
- Sweden – regional notary public: https: //www. Government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/legalisations/
- Information web page of passports of both ongoing partie – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Birth certificates of both parties – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Marriage in the event that Report of Marriage is filed one or more (1) 12 months after candidates’ date of marriage – bring four (4) finalized originals
- For annulled or divorced Filipino spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate given by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) with appropriate annotation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced Filipino spouse who has got no wedding record in the PSA, Divorce Decree/Certificate validated by the Regional test Court nearest the place that is spouse’s of within the Philippines – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed Filipino spouse, Death Certificate released by PSA or even the death that is foreign of past partner – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced international spouse, foreign divorce or separation decree and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed spouse that is foreign death certification of past partner and English translation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Repayment of Fees (Note: charges for affidavits are split through the charge for Report of wedding. )
If using by post, please deliver (except your initial passports – you could deliver only photocopies) and envelope that is self-addressed the Embassy’s mailing target:
P.O. Box 1758 VIKA, N-0122 Oslo, Norway
Kindly enclose your, such as for example your number that is mobile and/or target, so your Embassy can contact you updates or missing requirements. Please additionally deposit the fees that are appropriate including for return postage, to your Embassy’s banking account.
The Embassy will ahead one content associated with the Report of Marriage towards the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) within the Philippines. Another content is supposed to be held within the Embassy’s documents and a copy that is third get towards the applicant. You might recover your PSA-certified Report of wedding three (3) to six (6) months after reporting the wedding in the Embassy.
Presentation for the receipt that is official because of the Embassy is necessary if claiming your private content of this Report of Marriage face-to-face during check out here the Embassy.
Important directions in the Report of Marriage Form